The Instagram for Business workshop tackles all your questions around how to build and manage a business presence on Instagram. As the fastest growing social media platform, Instagram has become an essential marketing tool for increasing brand awareness and engaging with customers.
During the workshop we will discuss how to create engaging content, Instagram etiquette, when and what to post, hashtags and much more. At the conclusion of the workshop you will leave armed with all the knowledge you need to kick your Instagram feed into the next gear and take charge of this important marketing tool.
Who is this workshop perfect for?
- Small business owners wanting to increase engagement on an existing Instagram account
- Entrepreneurs just starting out on Instagram and wanting to set up best practices from the beginning
- Marketing professionals managing a social media account on behalf of a business
What you will learn
1. Instagram Essentials
- An introduction to the size and reach of Instagram and the demographics behind it
- Instagram terminology and what it all means
2. Enhancing Your Instagram Account
- How to write a good bio
- Syncing your Instagram account with other social media platforms
- Instagram etiquette and best practices
- When and what to post
3. Creating and Curating an On-Brand Feed
- Learn how to create on-brand images
- The basics of photography and editing software
- How to write engaging captions
- How and when to curate images
4. Hashtags and More
- Create a hashtag strategy specific to your industry
- How to create a successful Instagram competition
- Third-party apps to help manage your Instagram account
Duration: 4 hours (including refreshment break)
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
Maximum Number of Participants: 10
Pre-Requisites: An instagram account
What to Bring: Your smart phone (fully charged)
Commonly Asked Questions
I have only just started an Instagram account for my business, is this workshop suitable?
If you already have an account set up on Instagram and understand the basics of the platform, then we can help you to sort out the rest.
I don’t know anything about Instagram and don’t have an account set up but will be starting a new business soon and would like to learn how to use this social media platform, can I attend?
If you have no prior knowledge of Instagram and do not yet have an active account, then we suggest you start with the Introduction to Instagram workshop first where we help you to get everything set up.
My industry is not homewares or interiors focused, will you still be able to help me with hashtags?
Yes. We will teach you how to find the right hashtags for your industry – whatever that may be.
Will you teach me how to style and take photos for instagram?
We will touch on the principals behind beautiful imagery but in this course we do not teach photography or styling. If you are interested in this, you may wish to consider our 'Styling and Photography for Social Media' workshop.
Other workshops you might like