Come and learn how to style yourself better in this half-day workshop with Personal Stylist and Fashion Editor, Annabel Kerman. Understand how to define your personal style and pull together a cohesive look every day in a fun and achievable way.
With more than 20 years experience in the industry, Annabel will share with you her expertise and knowledge - from how to decipher what works best for you, how to style yourself objectively with what you own, plus how to navigate shopping in Singapore and online, with lots of practical advise and tips.
If you have ever wanted to refresh your look or learn how to make the most of what you own, this workshop is a must.
Who is this workshop perfect for?
- Anyone who loves fashion and is interested in experimenting with their look.
- Anyone wanting to define or update their personal style, particularly in Singapore
- Anyone interested in sustainability within their wardrobe.
- Anyone who needs direction of where to shop in Singapore
What you will learn
1. Define your style
- How to unearth your fashion style
- Wardrobe edit – how to decide what stays and what goes
- Understanding your shape and how it can influence your style
2. Make your wardrobe work hard for you
- Creating a capsule wardrobe
- Making clothes work in multiple ways
- The question of accessorising
3. How to style like a pro
- Trends – how to keep on top of them in Singapore
- Looking stylish in a hot city
- Combining colour and pattern
4. Shop like a stylist
- Store and mall tips and tricks: Annabel’s Little Black Book
- Sustainability and what it means for our wardrobes and our wallets
- Shopping local, and how Instagram can help
Duration: 4 hours (including refreshment break)
Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Maximum Number of Participants: 10
Pre-requisites: No pre-requisites
What to Bring: No requirements
Cost: $ 225
Commonly Asked Questions
Will there be a practical component to the workshop?
Yes. Annabel will bring clothes to discuss and practise with.
Will I be able to buy the clothes?
No, but Annabel will send you off with a goodie bag full of discounts and treats at key stores.
Can I book with a friend?
Absolutely. The more the merrier!
Can I book this workshop for a group activity?
Yes. Please send an email to us at email@example.com if you are interested.
Annabel is a British fashion editor, writer and stylist who has worked in the fashion industry for over 15 years. Annabel has worked as a style director at a national newspaper where she traveled the world styling models and celebrities, and as a a stylist working editorially and for screen with high profile clients, including styling the host of the UK's biggest show 'Strictly Come Dancing' for nearly a decade.
Now based in Singapore Annabel combines high fashion with a love of travel in her role as fashion editor at luxury glossy World Travel Magazine and runs her own personal styling business. She is also Sassy Mama's fashion columnist, The Style Hawker, where she blogs about combining fashion and style in Singapore with motherhood.